Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Guide



It Feels like the new year has just started and already we are celebrating Valentine’s Day later on this week. Here are a few ideas on what gifts to get. I am so excited to celebrate this year it really makes a big difference as my son gets older. I look forward to all sorts of events that I never really did before. Whether it’s making festive cookies and picking up some valentine’s cards. I just love them so much more now with this little wild child running around. 








Justified Tee, Trophy Martini, Datevitation, Money Clip, Polar Watch, Chocolove.



Dear Angel, Dyson Vacuum, Mum Mum, Dear Angel, Carter for her Pj's, Mellisa and Doug Cookie Set, Carter for him Pj's


The dear angel products we were introduced to in our bluum box. They are really soft and easy to grab and go. Charles and my niece really love these little blankies.

We have most of the thing on the list except for the Dyson vacuum. I really want to get this for him because he is in love with our vacuum. When ever we are cleaning and he sees it he makes a beeline for it. I think I may have finally convinced my husband to let me get it for him. Hope this makes your Valentine’s Day shopping just a little easier or at least sparks an idea on what to get your loved ones. What’s the best gift you ever gave to someone on love’s day?

Sorry for the grainy picture but this was from my phone like 7 years ago.
Mine’s well was more like a prank in 07' some of my friends and I put like a thousand sticky notes on one of our friends new car and wrote all over it.




No comments:

Post a Comment