Saturday, November 23, 2013

Christmas Bucket List

I am so excited for Christmas this year, last year Charles was a little tiny thing and slept the whole time. Now he's all over the place playing and walking. He gets excited about presents and opening them. I can't wait to see the look on his face once we get our Christmas tree set up and decorated. We want to start a new family tradition now that he is getting older. We have decided to stay home and have my family over for Christmas Eve dinner and my sister, brother in law and niece will be staying the night. We will do a movie night with pajamas and popcorn and drinking oh my. So I thought I would share our Winter bucket list.
His first Christmas looking so chubby and cute.

Santa's Favorite little helper. Now he goes around saying Santa!

1. Go check out Glendale Glitter.12/13/13
2. Play in snow. 12/13/13
3. Donate clothes, toys, and food to local charities.
4. Make gingerbread house. (I'm already thinking of the cleanup.)
5. Decorate the house. I may Have added a few things here and there. No tree up till after Thanksgiving!11/30/13
Charles helping decorate our his 1st Christmas Tree

6. Sip on hot cocoa by the fire.
7. Buy something red. New nail polish maybe??? I think yes.
8. Try something new. I totally had a strawberry funnel cake where have these been all my life! 12/13/13
9. Cook a new meal
10. Take the long way home.Every way is long to us we live almost and hour out of the city.
11. Play the Christmas vacation drinking game.
12. Have a Chick-Fil-A peppermint milkshake. After I finish my Challenge group of course.
13. Make a christmas craft.
14. Watch some holiday movies.11/28/13 Elf. Last Holiday and Christmas Vacation.
15. Camp in the living room.
16. Make Homemade Pizza
17. Bake GiGi's sugar cookies
18. Go to dinner with our my sister, brother-in-law and niece.
My niece & nephew, Charles & I at dinner.
19. Host a brunch
20. Have a picnic. Done 11/25/13.
21. Take a family photo.
22. Bake christmas cookies

23. Write a letter to Santa
24. Pay a visit to Santa
25. Have a day of nothing but family time.
What are your family traditions or are you making new ones?


No comments:

Post a Comment