Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My reason why


I am a momma of a one year old little boy. Charles is my life. Words cannot express how much I love him or my husband. After the birth of my son on my 25th birthday via emergency C-section I was in the worst shape of my life. I am 5’4 and a half.  When I got home I weighed 224 lbs. I went in weighing 212. I spent the first 2 months of his life feeding him and making sure he was taking care of. I am still breastfeeding and he is almost 13 months. I completely forgot to take care of myself. I would eat anything. Because well, with breast feeding the weight will come right off. MYTH. It does not it takes work, hard work to get it back. I didn’t start getting into shape until July of this year. Our birthday was only a few months away and I didn’t want to look bad at my one year mark. That’s when I found Kati, she is my Beachbody  coach. She is amazing super supportive and helped me get where I am today.  I started eating better and then started P90X then Shakeology. In just four months I had lost 30lbs. Then I joined a challenge group and am down 40lbs. I am not where I want to be yet but I am getting there. I want to be your coach and help you get your dream body. Here I will be blogging about our family and our lifestyle. You can expect honesty and accountability. You will be finding recipes, financial tips and how we are getting out of debt we just finished Financial Peace University the Dave Ramsey class. Fitness info galore, and fun with family and friends.  Now my reason behind my motivation is my family. I want to be here for them for a long time. I want to keep up with my son. He is already a bullet and so smart. I need the best chance to keep up with him and I intend to give this my all. 100% on my part are you ready to give your all? What is behind your drive? I would love to know.  Here are some photos  from my life and my current progress.   

No comments:

Post a Comment