Thursday, November 21, 2013

Baby Meals

I am always on the search for new meal ideas for Charles. He is not a picky eat so it's not to hard to feed him. But coming up with meals is not always easy so I thought I would put together a few of his meals and hopefully inspire you to try some of these with your little ones. Charles loves sweet potatoes he has them a few times a week. I bake them on my meal prep days and just have them ready to go. I use them for his breakfast our current family favorite is Turkey bacon, sweet potatoes, eggs and a little bit of cheddar all scrambled together and stuffed in a corn tortilla.Recipe is adapted from Schue love  It's awesome. I always put a little homemade salsa on it and  inhale it. On and there is Pediasure in his cups. Per his G.I. we are trying to get him to gain weight. That will be on another post about our struggles with his weight.
Ezequiel Cinnamon Raisin, Peanut butter, and peaches.

Eggs with Spinach, Ezequiel bread, Kashi Warm Cinnamon cereal, Apple sauce.
Sweet potatoes with turkey bacon, eggs and cheddar, and Apple sauce. 


Chicken Del Sol over brown rice, peaches with pineapples.
Gardein Mandarin Chick'n I added veggies, and served it with brown rice.
Campanella pasta with spinach, Cantaloupe, Sweet potato, Apple sauce and Simply Cheetos Puff's 
He is a lean and tall baby, but don't let his size fool you he can chow down like the best of them. Hope this gives you a few ideas on what to feed your little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment