Thursday, January 9, 2014

Daily Routine.

I know we are 8 days into the new year and you may have already stopped your crazy crash diet or I am giving up grains and going to the gym everyday resolution. Lets face the facts they usually never stick because the are not safe or easy to stick with you can't avoid food forever you know. I think I have tried and failed every diet out there. Until last year I don't think I had ever truly seen the light at the end of the tunnel. I stopped dieting and started eating real food and getting full I might add. Oh and drinking tons of water. I thought I would share what a topical day in my life looks like without any food related resolutions.

Get up around 4:30 am do my T25 workout with my lovely husband who got me up to do this now. So it's done and out of the way. 25 MINUTES later it's done and we have our Shakeology. Yum what a way to start my day off right. We love to have the Chocolate shakeology with a banana Justin's Almond butter and almond and coconut milk. Seriously the best chocolate shakeology recipe.  Charles always wakes up when there is 5 minutes left to the workout like clock work.

Wake up around 7:30 am by this time my husband is long gone to work. Charles usually wakes up first and then lays in bed with me until he gets tired of watching me fake sleep. We get out of bed and head straight for the bathroom wash up and let our doggy outside for a break. I turn on the computer in our office and start with breakfast.
We 9 out of 10 times have the same thing for breakfast unless Daddy is home then I try to make something more hearty for all of us. Charles has Van's gluten free pancakes and some Egg whites with spinach and Munster cheese. I have 3 egg whites & spinach and some oatmeal with sugar free syrup and a hit of cinnamon.
We watch some TV after breakfast some news and cartoons for the baby. around
9:00 am we come into the office check emails, catch up with clients, facebook and favorite blogs. He works on his artwork and by this I mean he draws on the walls because I left a pencil lying around.


 This goes on for about an hour at 10:00 am we head back to the living room to watch Wendy Williams. At first I was not a fan then one day while I was pregnant I didn't want to change the channel and I feel in love with this women. She is awesome so now we watch her mon-fri. After Wendy is over we play with toys, read books and watch some Arthur you know like from PBS! Yes we are super huge Arthur fans in this house how can you not love it and have a snack we have yogurt. He has banana yogurt I have plain organic yogurt with frozen blueberries. Then comes my favorite nap time!!! Charles is still nursing a little for naps and bedtime. He sleeps for 12:00 pm till about 1:30 or 2. He gets up we have lunch and play some more. I wish I could say I got a lot of stuff done while he naps but that would be a lie. I just watch TV or nap. Oh I know I am super awesome mom. Around two is when stuff finally starts getting done. We have lunch  and clean up the house. For lunch Charles has fish, chicken or turkey, kale and brown rice and a sweet potato. I also have ground turkey with veggies and sweet potato and a dash of bbq sauce and sriracha I could eat this everyday oh wait I do. It's that good.
Charles lunch this boy loves kale
I finish cleaning up and by this time I get thinking of what we are going to do when Davis comes home. Run errands, go visit family, take a walk or whatever we have going on that week. Davis gets home around 4 and by this time I need like 2 seconds to myself you know to keep sane and wipe all the stuff of my clothes god I hope the was ketchup or bbq sauce. Or maybe a hot shower wow that sounds amazing.
Now it's 5:30 and I start on dinner we will be having talapia with dill, kale and brown rice.
Then we run to the store or stop by my parents house say hi and then head home for the night. We catch up on our shows, South Park and Once upon a time.

Then go to bed around 9ish and have a tablespoon of almond butter.
 We have been trying to be so good about going to bed sooner since we have been working out at 4:30am and it's been going good except for the day when Davis alarm didn't go off and he got to work late. Other then that it's been smooth sailing. 
What does a "normal" day look like in your life. Maybe share some pics for us we would love to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment