Friday, January 3, 2014

Guilt free snacks

1. Sabra Roasted pepper hummus. I have 2 ounces of hummus with a red pepper. Really delicious and you get the bonus of more water in your diet since the bell pepper is loaded with water, I also like putting the hummus in side of hard boiled eggs without the yolk.
 2 Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie packs it gives you the right amount of health fats without eating the bowl of guac. Like I may or may not always do. I like to eat it on a slice of Ezekiel bread.
3. Ezekiel bread. See #2.
4.Keep it clean and eat a green apple. Need I say more.
5. PB2 taste great, low calorie and I use it as a dip for my celery sticks.
6. I love Justin's Almond butter with a banana especially in my Shakeology. But alone drizzle the almond butter on your banana and that will hit the sweet spot. And for extra will power buy the single serve packs because no  one can be trusted with the whole jar. My son and niece walk around together with the jar and a couple spoons. They are both one by the way.

Do you have a go to snack? Damn now I need a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment