Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bluum box Review

I promise the financial stuff along with out monthly budget is coming. Davis has just been working like a mad man and hasn't had the time to sit now and share all that info but hang tight because it is coming and soon. That said I want to share our experience with Bluum box. 
Before Charles 1st birthday I felt really bad about the amount of toys he had. We have been really tight with our money  as far as paying off our debt, and we weren't buying everything we would like to. We are living like no one else so that later we can live like no one else. This is not something that is easy or that I made up. We got this saying for Dave Ramsey. Charles had a few little toys but but nothing crazy it's safe to say he had about less then 10 toys. As a mom it's hard to not give your child everything that I would like to. He is small and doesn't NEED much this is key. He doesn't need it. This is all stuff I want to give him. That said one day I was reading one of my favorite blogs. Mandy had just done a review about her Bluum box. After seeing what was in it I really wanted one for Charles. I talked to Davis and since Charles gets a $30.00 a month for anything he needs or wants.(Clothing toys.) We ordered one. Well since I ordered it through Mandy's link it gave me 1/2 off so it was less then 12.50! Score. And on top of that she got a free month for the referral. Double score! When we got our 1st box he had already been getting birthday gifts in the mail so he knew that a box meant something fun for him! He was so excited, His first month he got  
We really liked it and it started to add more books to his collection which made this momma very happy. 
http://bluum.me/15kXdFh Use this link below to get your 1st Bluum box for 1/2 off and Charles get a free one.  After our birthday party Charles had a ton of the most amazing toys out on the market and we are so grateful to our family and friends for sharing our special day with us and truly blessing Charles with all of the presents on his birthday this little boy is truly spoiled by all of our loved ones. Hope this review helps if you were interested in getting one for your little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment