Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pepermint Chocolate Shakeology

Doesn't it feel like Christmas! To some people like my husband it's not the holidays until he's had some eggnog. For me it's all things peppermint. I love it. Borderline obsession. I want to use peppermint everything during this time of year. I happened to have some peppermint bark lying around the house. Meaning I totally went out of my way to pick some up while we were grocery shopping =). So I thought I would share my recipe with you.
I used 1/2 of the candy cane, 2 Ghiraradelli peppermint bark squares and chocolate Shakeology and some almond milk.
1. I took my half candy cane and put it in my ninja food processor to break it into tiny pieces. 
 Then I added 8 ounces of almond milk, 1 scoop of shakeology gave it a quick spin then added some ice cubes (4-5 cubes) and the chocolate squares finished blending it. Serve it up hopefully in your Shakeology cup or in a cute mason jar with a festive straw. I have been lacking in the festive straws I am still using my these.
 
It's not Christmas till???  What makes your holidays? I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment